You are communicating with the following location:
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
|Birthday Parties||2 Hours – 12 kids & 4 playing adults
Includes table area for first 90 minutes
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$17.00|
|Under 5 years||$10.00|
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- All children will receive a complimentary fruit box and we will provide jugs of water and cups for the table also
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
- Parties for children under 5 have the option to book one of our downstairs areas adjacent to the Under 5’s court. However there are only two of these spaces available at each time slot.
- Times available are 10am, 12pm or 2pm (Hours available may vary depending on opening hours on that day)
- $50.00 Deposit to be paid within 3 days of receiving the booking confirmation email, no parties will be cancelled by us without contacting you first
- Parties are permitted to self-cater food (Drinks must be purchased) but we also do offer a hot food menu that includes platter options – please take your party waste home with you.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Birthday Cakes with Dream Cake Box
Wondering where you’re going to get that perfect Birthday cake from? Look no further, Dream Cake Box is a locally owned busuiness who offers affordable Birthday cakes of all different flavours and designs. To view their catologue visit their website or come see us. Contact details below.
Tell them we sent you!!!
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any decorations.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.