You are communicating with the following location:
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
Please check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||90 mins – 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$240.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$17.00|
|Under 5 years||$11.00|
- We run the following party session times on both Saturday and Sundays:
- 12.00pm – 1.45pm
- 2.00pm – 3.45pm
- We also run parties on Fridays – please speak to our staff in relation to available time slots for Fridays
- Please note that from the 1st of July 2016, any child that is under 5 years will not be permitted on certain inflatables due to risk of injury. Under 5 years will be allocated with different coloured wrist bands.
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to WEAR SOCKS while playing on the equipment.
- Please confirm your parties final numbers by calling us by 7pm the Tuesday before your party on 9318 6777
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party as we do not allocate tables for adult guests
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
- Please note that you are responsible for the supervision of the children that attend your party – thus the 4 adult passes that are included in your package. Our staff are there to monitor and ensure the correct use of the equipment only.
- All party guess play and use the equipment at their own risk
- Please note there is NO PARTY HOST provided for your party
How the party works
- Your party runs for 90 minutes – this includes time to cut the cake and also for the children to eat. Please note that once your 90 minutes are up, the party must finish, your party table / area will need to be cleared and the children will be required to come off the equipment after 105 minutes. Should you wish to extend your party time, please speak to our staff at the time of booking to see if we are able to accommodate your request.
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest – no tables can be allocated for Adults, however you are free to use the tables while the children are playing
- We offer a catering option for all parties, or alternatively you may bring your own party food, however strictly NO outside drinks
- Please ensure you bring plates, spoons and napkins for your cake (regardless of if we are catering or you are self catering)
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and coffee available
- For self catered parties – sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
- Please Do NOT bring any outside drinks into the venue
Party Check List – Things you will need to provide
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Cake – please check with our venue prior to bring a cake that may require refrigeration as we have limited space.
- Matches or lighter
- Knife, plates and spoons for the cake
- Plates, napkins & cups – if you are self catering
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns & Whistles (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party decorations rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any balloons.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.