You are communicating with the following location:
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
We accept cash or eftpos payments
|Birthday Parties||120 mins – 12 kids & 4 playing adults||(Adult Passes cannot be exchanged for children’s passes, and vice versa)||$200.00|
|Extra Guests||5 years & Over (including playing adults)||$16.00|
|4 years & Under||$8.00|
Party Booking Times
Party booking times are
We can cater your party for an extra $7 per head, with one of our two menu options. You can choose:
- Menu 1 – Chicken nuggets and hot chips OR
- Menu 2 – Party pies, sausage rolls and hot chips
with both menu’s also coming with jugs of cordial & water on the table. If you wish for us to cater your party, please write Menu 1 OR Menu 2 in the comments box whilst booking your party online.
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- Please let us know as soon as possible, if your guest list grows from your initial estimate
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You may bring your own party food, or we can cater for you
- Decorate your table. We supply the table cloths
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available for purchase at our kiosk
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food, nor can we offer heating or cool room facilities
Party Check List
- Socks – If your guests forget, we do have them to purchase on the day
- Matches or lighter
- Knife, bowls and spoons for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
- Permanent Marker – To write the children’s names on their cups/drinks
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Fruit kebabs (Kebab sticks too dangerous. Fruit platters are preferred)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets). Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings. Please use weights on helium balloons for the table decorations
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call on 9313 9700 to check availability, then click on the ‘Book a Party’ icon and fill out the booking request form.
When filling out the booking request online, please write in your maximum estimate, of the number of children attending the party
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.