You are communicating with the following location:
Our party package costs $195.00. This covers:
- Entry for 12 children and 4 playing adults – extra guests will be charged at general entry prices
- You will be provided a party area with tables and chairs for your party guests for the first 90 minutes of your 2 hour party booking.
- 9:00am – 11:00am
- 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Bring your own party food + drinks — Don’t over cater. The kids will be having too much fun to want to sit down and eat!
- Decorate your table — we will supply a table cloth, if you have a theme or favourite colour please let us know in the comment box on your online booking form.
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
Please check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||2 hours – 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$195.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$16.00|
|Under 5 years||$9.00|
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest (first 90 minutes of booking)
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
In the main, parties are self-catering – please take your party waste home with you.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any decorations.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to fill out the booking form on our website!
Call us if you have any concerns or dramas!
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.